- She is free from sin by her Savior, Jesus Christ
- She is free not to respond to the sins of others
- She is free not to be condemned by the sins of others
- She is free to express all her feelings to her Father-God, without condemnation, secure in knowing that Jesus understands the feeling of her infirmities.
- She is free to have Your truth as her truth, Your mind as her mind, Your freedom as her freedom, Your grace as her grace, Your love as her love, Your strength as her strength, Your holiness as her holiness, Your steadfastness as her steadfastness and all the fullness of Jesus made real in her life.
- She is free to receive all the new life Jesus gives her in exchange for her old life.
We thank You for heavenly intercessors. Jesus is living in her interceding. God the Holy Spirit is agreeing with these prayers according to the will of the Father, and the God of all comfort and Father of mercies is answering the prayers of His Son. Thank You for this three-fold cord of agreement that her soul is being healed according to all Your perfect love, grace and peace.
Thank You for the healing presence of Jesus the Son, God the Father, and God the Spirit, who ministers comfort, restoration, hope, trust and rest, so that she can live victoriously in the life of Jesus at all times. May she receive complete wholeness from You as she practices Your presence each day and fixes her eyes on Jesus. Thank You that You keep her in perfect peace as her mind is stayed on You, when she is confident in You, that You have begun a good work and will perfect Your work for Your glory in her life.
-Prayer Portions by Sylvia Gunter..page 291