"Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." (I Thessalonians 5:16-18)

Monday, May 25, 2009

Struggling

More and more I am struggling with something.

I struggle with what this upcoming generation is allowing to penetrate their minds in the name of 'drama'. When I vocalize my frustrations with "Twilight" I'm told, it's NOT really about vampires...it's a love story.

PULLLLEEEZE...it's satan's way of allowing him to enter in your mindset and change it from God's way to his way...one little step at a time. It's satan slowly manipulating the truth--and making a lie seem like a truth.

I add onto that "MEDIUM", "Witches of Eastwick", "Harry Potter", "Charmed". Even Bewitched...when you get right down to it, but a "sweet" manipulation of evil...witchcraft.

It's just been bothering me lately.

3 comments:

beth spray said...

i am SO with you!! glad to know i am not the only one concerned about this!!!!!!!

Amy Reece Spahr said...

amen ouida!!

Jeannie Miller said...

Agreed! >:( It seems like alot of girls are more in love with Edward Cullen than they are with Jesus.