"Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." (I Thessalonians 5:16-18)

Friday, April 22, 2011

PRICE TAG

Mom and Dad rented a booth in a flea market. Nearly everything in our house had a price on it. It was really scary the morning I woke up with a price on my forehead. The thought of my parents selling me took me back a moment. It's a joke now, but at that moment, there was nothing funny.

Jesus had a price on His forehead before He even left heaven to become part man/part God. I think knowing that He wept and sweated drops like blood comforts me in a way. That part human knew that price tag. He knew the cost. His human side looked for a way around the problem, His God-side opened His arms wide...

and died for my sins.

Praise God, the price has been paid.

No comments: