"Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." (I Thessalonians 5:16-18)

Friday, July 22, 2011

My latest painting

This is my 2nd oil painting. I have just a few 'touch-ups' to do. Gregg Williams has been teaching me and another lady how to paint with oils. I've painted with watercolors before...and that's like the total opposite of what I'm doing now. I have to erase everything I know about watercolor so I can paint in oils.

I'm very pleased with this. Who knew I could paint a straight line????

Had fun doing the splashes last night. I painted with sound effects. Sorry it can't be heard in the painting!

2 comments:

ARay said...

TOTALLY IMPRESSED!!!!!!! I LOVE this!!! You did an awesome job!!

Leah Stirewalt said...

Is this for sale? Or can I commission a piece? Such talent!