"Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." (I Thessalonians 5:16-18)

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Scrappin'



I am house sitting for 8 weeks. During this time, I've missed going through my photo scrapbooks.

One my dear daughter in law made for me for a Christmas present one year. It is so precious to me.

Another one, my sweet daughter made me for my 50th birthday... it is so precious to me.

One, I've done, and I'm sure it will continually be still in the works.

But at this house I'm at...this lady's pictures are everywhere...in envelopes, in drawers, in every drawer, in manila envelopes, pinned up on the wall and in frames.

It almost makes me want to leave her a scrapbook and let her get to work.

I love my scrapbooks. I miss not scrapping...because I've got so many pictures...organized in plastic boxes in my closet. I just need space to do it....I just need to do it.

I love my scrapbooks.

1 comment:

ARay said...

I am SOO in the mood to scrapbook! Usually when life gets it's busiest is when I feel the need for the outlet!! I think about it constantly and longingly!! ;0) You and Melissa are welcome to bring stuff to scrap when y'all visit! Maybe we can squeeze in a minute or two here and there and fulfill the craving! ;)